2016 General Election Voters' Guide

Coming Soon
Nick Wallace

Legal/Judicial Experience: Nick has served as a part-time judge in Grant County Superior Court for over ten years, and he has practiced law in Grant County for twenty years.

Other Professional Experience: Big Bend Community College—Adjunct Instructor (Business Law); family law mediator.

Education: University of Washington, B.A. Business Administration (cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa); Seattle University, J.D. (cum laude)

Community Service: Grant County Special Olympics; President, Ephrata Youth Soccer Club; Director of Girls’ Soccer, Endeavour Soccer Academy; Assistant Coach Moses Lake boys’ varsity soccer team; Washington State University “Gear Up”; Chairman, Grant County Law Library Committee; high school sports official.

Statement: Grant County citizens have a choice. They can elect Governor Inslee’s political appointee, who spent the majority of his career practicing law in western Washington, or they can elect Nick Wallace, who has spent the last twenty years practicing law in Grant County.

Experience matters. Nick has tried hundreds of cases in Grant County Superior Court, and he has over ten years experience as a part-time judge in Superior Court.

Grant County Sheriff Tom Jones and the last two Grant County Superior Court judges—Ken Jorgensen and Evan Sperline—support Nick. The Washington Women Lawyers gave Nick their highest rating, “Exceptionally Well Qualified.” In a Grant County Bar Association poll local judges and attorneys ranked Nick in every category as the most qualified person.

Judge Sperline served on the Grant County Superior Court for thirty years. He knows better than anyone else which candidate is the best choice for Grant County. According to Judge Sperline: “The two most important qualifications of a successful trial court judge are (1) patient, open-minded judicial demeanor, and (2) broad experience in the law involved in cases before that court. Nick Wallace is far and away the candidate who best exemplifies those qualifications.”

(509) 765-1196